Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Priceline beauty bag

I have resisted the last few Priceline freebie bags, but this one was just too good to pass up. I did a proper scout of the store and the catalogue to make sure I was buying things I (sort of) needed and that the bag was full of good stuff. All killer no filler if you like.
It's a really great bag with decent brands and pretty much everything in it I will use.

La Roche-Posay is a brand I've wanted to try for a while and with the hefty (for Priceline) prices it didn't take much to get to the minimum spend for the bag. The sour faced 15 year old at the counter still had to study the catalogue to make sure I qualified with the brands I bought. The Antipodes minis are for my travel toiletry bag, which stays in the cupboard stocked up so I don't forget something, which is inevitable when you're packing in a delirious state. 

My (new) bathroom cupboards are full and I have lots of fun new stuff to try. The only downside to this bag is that a few of the freebies are by redemption of a voucher in store... why make things hard? But I will forgive you, Priceline, and no doubt be drawn into the land of freebie bags again one day. 

1 comment:

  1. The bag looks awesome!!! It's taking all of my self control not to buy stuff because hello I have to fit my life into 2 suitcases.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...