Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A navy moment with Jerome

Because it is possible to justify any purchase to yourself, I won't bore you with the details of my 'new job' 'treat yourself' 'it's a classic piece therefore half price' internal dialogue that went on before I bought this bag. But Parlour X having a sale sealed the deal. I ummed and ahhed about a navy bag, but I wanted something different, and navy is just so freaking out there, right? Right?!? 

Anyway, Jerome Dreyfuss's Eduoard is gorgeous and we're really happy together, in case you were wondering. Mr C even said I looked 'elegant' with it, and I'll be buggered if I've ever been described as that before. 
He has fit well with some other recent navy and blue toned purchases from Thurley and Trenery. Winter seems a little less harsh with such a dramatic a shift from black. Wink. 



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...