Sunday, July 27, 2014

Recently 27.7.2014

Well praise baby Jesus that EOFY is over. Despite a well-timed trip to Brisbane on the last weekend in June for the Broncos match I just HAD to attend in work's box, it was still mental. I am finally coming up for air, and can manage to make it past 8:30 without passing out on the couch. 
Every year I get into this terrible routine of no exercise, bad eating and general blahness. This week I have one more trip to Brisvegas, then things can return to relative normality work-wise. Just in time for performance reviews. LOLZ!
I'm currently sitting on my couch with Marcel, listening to Splendour in Triple J. I'm half wishing I was there, half glad I'm clean and dry, have toilets I don't have to line up for, and not touching anyone, ha! 

I had planned on a bush walk yesterday, but Mother Nature didn't cooperate. Instead we went to the Dendy to see All This Mayhem, a movie based on the Melbourne skating scene in the 90s and the Pappas brothers. Regardless of your interest in skating its a fantastic movie, I don't think I've seen a Hopscotch film I haven't loved. 
A Mary's burger rounded out our day, cannot stop thinking about it mmmmm. Would include a photo, but it's so freaking dark in there you can barely see the table. 
How was the Sydney weather this weekend? From freezing rain to gorgeous sunshine in just hours, am I in Melbourne?? Rainy coffees, where we just had to sit and wait out the weather. 
The view from the Coledale SLSC car park. We drove down there to the markets for olive oil. Yep, that's my husband. 
Marcel helped his dad put our new bed together, a great supervisor. He loves it because he can run straight under it, it's so high.
A mid week makeup delivery never hurt anyone. I'm obsessed with the Benefit Gimme Brow, but the price is ridiculous for the size. After finding out the US site delivers to Australia for free (for orders over $125, easy done) I was sold. Soz Oz prices, it's not me it's you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you managed to get through the dreaded EOFY. It's always a hard time. Hooray for new bed and hooray for Marcel, such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE FREE BENEFIT SHIPPING. I am now at least $125 poorer, thanks very much. Also Marcel's facial expression - amazing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...