Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sick as bro

Not really that sick, but it just couldn't get up to go to work this morning. I packed my laptop yesterday, after counting every down minute of the afternoon. I felt like elephant man, so congested but strangely looking normal. I rang my boss this morning to tell him I wouldn't be available. He was obviously out breakfasting somewhere, and after a miscommunication where he heard 'I've been punched in the face,' instead of 'I feel like I've been punched in the face' I felt strangely better. This is the first sick day I've taken in ages. In my role, you suck it up because the work doesn't go anywhere, and to make that worth coming back to, you'd want to he really sick. 

Anyway, enough whinging. I should be taking advantage of the daylight (boo winter) to take some eBay photos, but is think a day laying horizontal is called for. 

Someone else is wanting some sun
Home for Bassike delivery. Cannot resist a Bassike sale, it seems cheating since they're 'basics'. On top is my $8 pom pom beanie 
Husbands who bring you home lentil pies for lunch when you're sick
Perfecting my toast combo favourite. Really torn-
- avo and cottage cheese
- Vegemite and avo OR
- Vegemite and cottage cheese? Constantly torn
Binge watching OITNB. Adoring this season, after taking a couple of episodes to get into it. Loving the back stories of the inmates. How on point is Aussie Yael Stone's New York/ Italian accent? Phenomenal actress too. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sick at the moment too, it seems to be going around. I love your trial and error toast combos! Something I would do :)

    Hope you're feeling better soon.

    Kx.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...