Friday, June 13, 2014

Queens drizzly birthday

With the craziness of the last few weeks over, I've been more than happy to stay close to home, snuggle with Marcel, eat several burgers and wear my Ugg boots to yoga this long weekend. Not sorry. Spending QT with my two favourites, Mr B and Marcel, both of whom I missed like crazy while I was away, was all I wanted to do for three chilly, drizzly days. Seems I have the knack of leaving Sydney just as she turns on spectacular weather, and returning for some proper winter temperature. Brrrrr.

We tried to go see the Vivid lights yesterday, but tragically a downpour had us stuck in the Royal Albert hotel in Surry, such a shame. Many, many craft tap beers made me forget Vivid rarer quickly. Their cheeseburger was good, with a side of sriracha sauce, but has not entered my official Top 3 Burgers In Sydney list, which is currently:
1. Churburger
2. Mary's (the top 2 are contentious between Mr B and I)
3. Paul's

The Newtown Hotel does a cracking juicy cheeseburger with extra points for the herb fries. The bun isn't my favourite, and it's a lot of meat (which is probably silly to complain about when ordering a burger).

Because I need more cheeseburgers in my life, where is your favourite burger? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...