Monday, September 2, 2013

Beauty: August Empties

Thanks to the magical powers of the interwebs, you're reading this while I'm in Byron Bay. Likely prone on a patch of sand, French Bulldog trying to escape. Don't be jel, I'll no doubt be spending 99% of the time asleep if the stress of the couple of weeks leading up are any indication. 

Here's what I finished in August. 

Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express
I've written about my love for this before, but seriously, how many versions are there? This one was ok, but nothing like the one I was obsessed with. I must have bought a different one. This one was ok though. 

Rimmel something something waterproof mascara
The name is not 'something something' obvs, but I have had this so long the name has worn off. Oops. I missed it in my last chuck out, but it had to go. This one did the trick for my last hot holiday, I don't remember it being spectacular though. 

Alba Pineapple Quench Lip Balm
This stuff is goooorgeous. I bought it in a pharmacy in Byron Bay (after going through heaps of their products I bought in Hawaii) and I'll be hot footing it there to get another. I love buying lip balms or something similar on holidays, and the perfect pineapple scent reminds me of good times every time I used it. 
Colgate Max White Mouthwash
When I died over Cotton Sock's super white teef, she pointed me in this direction. I am not a mega babe like her yet, but I'll keep trying. 

Nivea Light Feel 30+ Face Sunscreen
Love. Light, not sticky, sinks in fast. Will repurchase. 
Lacura Wrinkle Stop Day Cream
This purchase was a result of a peer pressure buying trip to Aldi to stock up on some snake venom eye cream that was on Today Tonight (so it must be good!) It's actually not half bad, and this day cream felt lovely, lasted for ages and was about $15. Would probably buy it again. 

Garnier Intensive Nourishing Hand Cream
My go to hand cream. Love the scent and feels great. If I didn't have approx. 49302 hand creams in my cupboard I'd buy again. 
Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo
Up there with my faves. This little can was in my work travel bag and lasted ages. Again, if I didn't have a Priceline's worth of Dry Shampoo I'd buy it again.

Simple Moisturising Facial Wash
Nothing special but did do a pretty good job of removing makeup in the shower for something that felt so gentle. 

1 comment:

  1. Great work for August! I must be doing something wrong with Maybelline mascaras... Everyone raves about them, but I can never get them to work for me.
    Hope you are having a great time away!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...