Sunday, August 4, 2013

Byron Bay dreaming



The bad news? We're not going to Mexico like I wanted this year. Boo. The good news? We're going to Byron Bay for TWO WHOLE WEEKS in September. Yay. 

We're doing some renos at home and it will be easier if we move out, especially with terror Marcel, so who am I to argue with a forced holiday?

I've booked some pet friendly accommodation, with sunny courtyards for relaxing with my boy. Oh, and my husband. Bring on cocktails, health food, lighthouse walks and doing NOTHING. 



3 comments:

  1. Love Byron!

    Faves are cocktails at Balcony, pub grub at the Beach Hotel and yummy dinner at Pacific at Italian among many others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah sounds blissful. It's good to have something like that to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds amazing! And, you will get to come home to a new house at the end.. It's a win-win situation :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...