Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Beauty: June empties and another Priceline bag

After accidentally deleting the pho phos for my May empties, sadly there wasn't a lot finished in June. Am getting there though, and this process of recording empties is very much helping me remember what I love. And don't love. 
Dove Silky Nourishment body cream
Absolutely adore this stuff. The smell of Dove products reminds me of one of my first holidays to the Gold Coast as a proper adult, at about 19. I was so cool. A few, ahem, years on, the smell still takes me back to the days of Subzeros and Reef oil. Don't love the tub it's in but at least it means you can get everything out. 
Nourishing and not greasy, will def repurchase.

Yes to Blueberries Daily Repairing Moisturizer
Love this, the scent is great and it feels lovely on the skin. Seemed to go through it really quickly though. I really like everything I've tried from this brand so far. 
Maybelline the Falsies
I've written before about how this may be my HG mascara. There are so many versions of this I get confused, and I didn't love this one as much as the last one I tried? Weird. This one has black writing, which is all I can tell is the difference. 

Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing and Makeup Remover
The pump bottle on this broke before I used it once which wasn't a great start, I had the bloody thing open in my shower for ages. But the product itself is great. Very cleansing without drying and did a pretty good job at removing makeup. 

Cedel Dry Shampoo for dark hair
100% my favourite dry shampoo of all I've tried. And I think I've tried them all. Excellent volume, removes all grease, and the dark colour is fab. You can probably see it dripping down the can! Have already repurchased. 

Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub
Again, love everything from this brand I've tried so far. Australian made and owned and very natural. Feels great on the skin and a lovely scent. Will repurchase. 

BUT, repurchasing of anything skin care related will probably be a loooooong time off. See below. Priceline suckered me again. BUT I will use everything in this bag (apart from the Nivea pearl lipgloss and the fuggers baf itself) and I thought long and hard about whether I actually should buy it. My linen cupboard is a disgrace and in desperate need of sorting as a result. 

Below is what I bought to qualify, complete with nosy French Bulldog. Hence the dodgy pictures. 
As a beauty bonus, behold below my shellaced nails. I decided to retry, after having them done a few times when shellac was first released and them last about .00005 seconds. This mani lasted 10 days. I don't know about the 3+ week claims, peoples must be having non-growing nails or something, there is no way I'd get past 2. I got them redone yesterday in a soft pink, now I have the massive stress of timing an optimum nail-doing schedule to fit with the hectic (ha!) social life I have. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying so hard to resist the Priceline goodie bag. I definitely do NOT need more beauty products.

    Love that shellac colour!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...