Thursday, June 13, 2013

Recent buys

Culling and wardrobe refining are the flavour of the month in blogworld, there is no doubt about that. I am reading a lot about people who are never buying anything again, have the perfect wardrobe, are so proud of their frugal ways and then turn around and buy 15 things on sale... 
I'm trying not to judge and realise that I am far from perfect, and I have a long way to go to get better at culling. 

I've sold 17 things on ebay in the past couple of months, and seem to constantly have items listed. The free listings means I just list things at a price I want and am happy for them to sit there until they sell. 

Anyway, there is definitely more going out than is coming in, and what is coming in is considered and needed. Well as much I need anything. 

I instagrammed my Pistols when I got them, and then they sat there on my bedroom floor so I could look at them. But with the sudden Sydney coldness they are getting a workout. 
Along with everyone else that owns them, I ummed and ahhed about the sizing. I ended up with my normal size, to accommodate my triangular shaped feet. They are maybe a smidgen too big, but with socks are fine. The next size down would have been too small. 
They are truly amazing quality, and are so comfortable. A cult item that is very deserving of their status. 



Even while exercising in Bondi on Monday I managed to make some purchases. The Lover silk shirt was on mega sale and I could not say no. The Homies tshirt I definitely didn't need. After the debacle of the 'What About Yves' jumper I ordered, was ridiculously massive, and returned, I wanted a little logo something something. I could seriously have bought everything in Tuchuzy, there stock is fantastic at the moment. 
This Trenery knit was actually very, very much needed.  The curse of the no winter warm clothes continues. The stripes will feel very much at home in my wardrobe. I very much need a coat of some description but nothing has grabbed me. Boo to winter clothes. 
I also bought a bunch of trackies, jumpers etc from the Bonds 40% off sale, but no one wants to see those, do they?

2 comments:

  1. Nice work on the pistols. They end up being so cheap with cost per wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lusting after the pistols. Maybe one day!
    The Trenery is gorgeous. Looks super comfy.
    We don't mind Bonds hauls ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...