I've put together a list of things I could do with for winter. I won't say need because let's face it, we don't really need much, do we?
1. New jeans. Luckily I held on to a pair of Lucky jeans I bought in the US that were a bit small on me a few years ago, because having lost a little weight they now fit perfectly. They are starting to show signs of wear and will need replacing pretty soon. My husband's old tsubi jeans (as in from their first collection) have served me well, but are not realllly appropriate for many places given their increasing holes and ripping. I have my eye on the Bassike Lo Slungs, but will also need less 'saggy' pair for work on casual Fridays.
2. casual pants. I am getting pretty over my J Brand Houlihans, which were an awesome investment given the amount of wears I have had from them. These Bassike ones look comfy and cute.
3. long sleeved tshirts. Again from Bassike, my Saint James one is looking a bit worse for wear and I cannot live (cannot!) without a long sleeved striped tshirt.
3. leather vest. I'm kidding myself that I would spend the $$$ on a Rick Owens one, but I think this would be a workhorse in my wardrobe. If I can find one comparable I shall buy
4. a new parka. My $12 Kmart puffer jacket that I bought in desperation in Canberra one weekend has been such a winner, and is probably at about .00001c for cost per wear. It is on the way out though, and something like a Barbour jacket, or these two from ASOS might do it
5. new casual sneakers. OK I don't remotely need these, I just want them. I can't stop thinking about Air Max at the moment! I really don't know how much wear I'd get out of them though.
6. another pure want, this Comme Des Garcons purse is the cutest.7. finally, my latest purchase, a jumper from What About Yves. The second I saw these online I knew I had to have one. They are back available for order so I snapped one straight up. Can't wait.