Saturday, April 6, 2013

Beauty: March empties

Soz for the absence dudes, but it seems I was not missed as I've hit 50 followers! Yay, thank you and welcome! I've just gotten back from a week in Melbun but apart from that I have no excuse. If you follow me on instagram (carlsb) you would have seen a lot of photos of food. I seem to have turned into a cheese ball, and looking at the photos it is well deserved. I'll post about that later.

Here's what I finished in March.

Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion
Absolutely adore this stuff, as you can probably tell by the state of the bottle. Zoe Foster recommended it ages ago, and I remember having to try it because hair powder sounded so strange. It's fantastic for my 'fluffy bits' that I get after I've washed my hair. Currently contemplating whether to go back to the Estee Lauder staff shop and buy another of these, or try another brand. 


Nivea Q10 Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream
Noticed nothing with this product at all. Basically a thick moisturiser, which I don't see the point in paying extra for. Won't repurchase. 



Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wipes
Great wipes, skin feels clean but not 'tight' after using them. I have 292934 other wipes in my stash though so won't be repurchasing in a hurry. 


Dermalogica Precleanse
A product I never knew I couldn't live without til I tried it. Amazing at removing almost everything before you cleanse and feels amaaaazing on skin. MY first foray into a sort of oil cleansing method, love it. Will repurchase. 

Aveda Smooth Infusion
Another great Aveda product, this smells so good for your hair (if that makes any sense?) I am loving Morrocan Oil atm though so won't be repurchasing this just yet. 


Pantene 3 Minute Miracle treatment
Using these and coconut oil on my hair has it in pretty fab condition at the moment. Would be interested to see if I take these out of the equation would it make any difference. I have a stack of them though and want to get through them.

Maybelline The Falsies mascara
My new HG mascara, have already repurchased. There are so many variations of this that I accidentally bought a different one so we'll see how that goes. 

Nivea Sun Invisible Protection 50+
Ick. Smells like insect spray, awkward to spray all over, really greasy and runny. Won't be repurchasing. 

Schick Intuition Intense Moisture razor
Wouldn't normally include a razor pic here but had to warn you off these. HORRIBLE! Seriously feels like you get one shave out of these, by the time the moisture bar thing has worn down enough to get to the razor it feels blunt. Do not buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...