Thursday, April 25, 2013

Beauty: April empties (and a purchase)

This post is a bit early because I'll be away for a long (4 day!!) weekend, and I don't think I'll finish much more between now and then anyway. April's empties are minimal, I think because I was in Melbourne for a week and using my travel bag of beauty stuff. I always keep travel-ish sized essentials in my travel cosmetic bag, because with work I can do short interstate trips with not much. I was getting sick of packing/ unpacking and carrying larger than necessary bottles. 

Sukin Cream Cleanser
Love this brand and everything is stands for. Every product I've used from Sukin has been really good. This cleanser removes make up and leaves skin feeling really clean, even though it feels super gentle. Will definitely repurchase.

Puretopia Glowingly Smooth Body Polish
I am guessing this was a freebie as I don't remember buying it. Great scrub and the smell is lovely. Really different scent, I wonder if it's the 'amazonian acai'?? Great natural product and good for waking you up in the morning.


Nivea Q10 Anti Wrinkle eye cream
I honestly have no idea if this does anything at all. Just feels like a thick moisturiser and doesn't really sink in too well. Wouldn't buy again. 

Cosmedics Potent Clearing Serum
One of those 'sucked in' purchases from a beautician. Not cheap and not really effective as far as I can tell. I would say my skin has been hugely better since using zinc cream, at about 1/10 of the price. This didn't seem to last very long, even though I barely used it it seemed to disappear pretty quickly. 


I was not immune from purchasing in April. Sad. Target had 3-for-2 on NP Set and I've been wanting to try these for ages. I did need a new primer and a translucent powder (for the Bourjois foundation that just has to be set) and who can resist a free glitter/ bronze eyeliner??
I did manage to resist the Priceline freebie bag though, so I feel like I've come a long way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...