Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Beauty: February empties

At this rate, it's going to take me 4933 years to get through my beauty stash. Slowly but surely I'll do it, and at least it's fun, right?

Here's what I finished up in Feb. 
Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector
Around my cheeks I have sunspots, especially on my right side where my sunnies stop, from driving around a lot for my old job. This is despite wearing suncream every day. I used this for about 8 weeks, as long as it takes to start working, and about as long as the tube lasts. The packaging is a bit frustrating, it felt like there was a lot left to scrape out when the pump stopped working. 
I definitely saw a difference towards the end, so would probably buy it again. I have a John Plunkett fade cream to use first though. 

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen Lotion
This is EXTREMELY thick. Even though it feels like it sinks in OK, it is a bit of a pain to put on. I used it more on weekends because it felt too thick for wearing under makeup at work. Wouldn't buy again. 

Garnier BB Cream
Love this! Perfect coverage for the weekend, I also wore it to work sometimes when I was having a 'good' skin day. It has quite a weird scent but I kinda liked it. Not sure about any of the other claims, but I would buy it again.  

Select moisturising Nail Polish remover
Just a nail polish remover, no different to any other really.

Biore Clean Things Up cleanser
This seemed to last forever which was annoying because I noticed no difference to my skin at all. I wouldn't buy again as I'm trying to switch to gentler skin care. 

Pantene Daily Moisture renewal shampoo
I know hairdressers are supposed to hate this, blah blah, but I love Pantene and use it every few bottles. I like to switch it up each time I empty a S&C because I do believe your hair gets used to products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...