Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Beauty: How many lip products is too many?

I feel completely silly even saying this, given people have had actual devastation to their homes, but this is what I came home to after the wild weather we had in Sydney the other day:

This is just what fell into my bath, along with about a kilo of sand. It was time for action. 

I started with my lip products. For someone who doesn't wear a lot of lipstick, you wouldn't think I would have that many. WRONG!

Try THIRTY TWO items. And this doesn't count what is lurking in my work desk drawers, or in my glove box. I'd guess at least an extra ten. I'm mortified. What on earth have I been thinking? A fair few of them have been GWPs or freebies from Priceline bags, but at what point did I forget that there is no way I'd ever be getting through these? But I shall try...


3 comments:

  1. Haha that is a lot. I remember when juicy tubes were all the range.

    I have about 10 lipsticks I think but I wear them constantly - love lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is a lot! I don't wear a lot of makeup but I have 50 billion lipsticks and lipglosses. they just seem to multiply!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowser! That is a few lip products to be sure... but having a quick glance at them, quite a few are in my make-up bag too. At leastit looks like you have a good range of colours; I keep buying lip products in the same shade: hot pink, and then never wearing any of them except MAC Girl About Town. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...