Sunday, January 20, 2013

Music: Triple J's Hottest 100

Friday was Sydney's 2013 Big Day Out and only the second one I have missed since attending my first one at the ripe young age of 14. That's a lot of Big Days Out. 
Now I don't know if you heard about it, or saw any screen shots of weather updates on Facebook, but it was a tad hot in Sydney. I can't really imagine anything worse than being at Homebush in 45 degree heat. I've endured it in the high 30s, almost being in tears it was so hot, and that was with passes for the Lizard Lounge where we could shelter, cry a bit, enjoy a drink that wasn't warm.

So I wasn't too upset at not going on Friday, instead streaming the live sets in my wet cozzies under the air con. I figured it was a great time to vote in Triple J's Hottest 100
I didn't find it hard this year, apart from resisting the urge to vote for the whole Frank Ocean album. 
My votes: 


Have you voted? What made your top 10?

3 comments:

  1. great music :) I decided to follow your blog. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and follow to keep in contact. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God Bless!

    Steven 0:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm heading over to BDO tomorrow - only 20celcius thank goodness! Maybe that's actually too cold?!
    I remember Melb had a BDO on a 40+ day so I offloaded my ticket. I would have died.
    Are you heading to Laneway? More excited for that! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...