Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Home

The past week has been lazy wherever possible. My little corner of the world is normally dead quiet at this time of year but I think the dreadful weather then sudden onslaught of sunshine had everyone running for the beach.

Around the traps lately:
- we got a new lounge. Finally. It's a Hans Olsen from Angelucci's in Melbourne and it was love at first sight
- the party of drinking daily and cheese at every opportunity is over. Green smoothies, welcome back
- a pomegranate! Our plant has a pomegranate!
- colour cards for the outdoor setting I'm painting. I went with 'Leap Frog,' the closest to 'grass' green I could find
- a rare moment of quiet near sitting in our friend's front yard in the scorching heat
- a colour- coded book shelf. A proud Virgo right here

1 comment:

  1. green smoothies are the best.
    i've been having loads of protein shakes which are good and all but miss my green smoothies.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...