Saturday, September 24, 2011

ASOS order #17865

Latest ASOS purchases arrived This week. What do you do when you get back from Europe with room in your suitcase? Go straight to ASOS of course! Apart form a few new tshirts and the below dress it's all work stuff which was a much needed injection!
Dress for a casualish wedding I have coming up

Peg leg trousers. Want about 5 pairs more of these. 

Bright blazer. Got so many compliments on this the first wear. 

Blue draped blazer. 

This shirt has tiny silver dots all over. Gorgeous. 

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! I'm obsessed with Asos' peg leg trousers too, I've got about 4 pairs. Lovely dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're a really talented blogger and you do such a great job here! So lovely!
    (& I would love you to check my blog dear :))

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue draped blazer is amazing! Absolutely loving blue+orange combo

    xx Sophia
    moulinfrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...