Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Online shopping guilts

It's quite confronting when you receive four parcels in the mail in the same day. Eep. I had a bit of a moment and felt a bit guilty about my shopping and thought whatamidoing but then got over it and love all my new things. 


Is there anything better than getting one of these in the mail?

Happy Mothers Day to me!
Thanks Marcel!

I'm thrilled with the lapis blue, it's such a gorgeous colour 



Also waiting at the post office. Guilts not helped by the Aust Post cow lady saying 'ooh someone's been busy, another silver parcel.' Hmm. 
In there is my Asos order (so fast!), a work jacket I ordered (doesn't count) and my J Brand Houlihans in black. These were an amahzing bargain, cheaper for the real deal than buying the rip offs in Sportsgirl et al. 


Loving my Asos moccasins, so comfy and cute. Those khaki pants are new too. Perfect length on me (weird) and can be rolled up. Bargain. 


Never fear, Marcel did not miss out on the new fun times. Aunty Gem got back from the U S of A and back with her came this tie-dye San Francisco tshirt. As requested by Mr CB, not even me! I know. I was as impressed as he looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...