Saturday, May 7, 2011

Last few days- too much!

Amber's birthday at Freaky Tiki. So fun!

Unexpected-when-meant-to-be-working gozleme is the best kind of gozleme. Thanks, Bondi Junction markets!

I bought new MJ perfume, Daisy Eau so Fresh, and the lovely SA gave me this solid perfume ring as a GWP. Cute!

Panini and soy flat white for brekky. One of my favourite things about Mr CB is how he always shares/ swaps his food. Helps with food envy. 

New Karen Walker earrings from mummy-in-law. Fresh from Kiwi land, I have never seen these ones in Oz before. Spoilt!

Today, early mummy's day lunch at Summer Salt with Mr CB's mummy. Food, service, everything exceptional as always. Aged wagyu with house made grissini... actually I won't start, I'll never stop. 

I feel like a very lucky girl at the mo. Marcel and I are kicking back with a vino (me, him water) and a massive pile of mags. Good times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...