Thursday, May 26, 2011

Brunette- eep!

Last night I took the final plunge and went brunette. First time in my life. I should probably have been more scared. I just love love love my hairdresser. I had the day from hell yesterday (walk/ running from QVB to the Ivy in the rain because all the carparks in the city were full!!) and didn't have time to look at any pics. I sat down and she said 'darker? but still with some lighter bits showing through?' and I wanted to kiss her. Exactly what I wanted- no obvious balyage/ root deal going on but nothing too solid.
It looks really dark in this light. Doesn't look anything like me.

Country Road silk blouse, J Bran Houlihans,  Targert flats.
WHY don't they make those leather ballets any more? Loved them. 

Things I love about this photo:
  1. my J Brand Houlihans. Cannot take these things off, they are the most comfortable pants I have ever owned
  2. Marcel refusing to look at the camera/ mirror. He was so naughty last night but we can only laugh at him
  3. brown hair!
Things I do not love about this photo:
  1. messy, messy bed. Because of the rain here I haven't had a chance to wash our normal bedlinen (I hate dryers!) and had to use this queen size quilt cover. My giant latex mattress, even though it's queen size, needs king linen it's so high
  2. we STILL don't have bedside tables. Only been in our place a year, no rush. I just can't find what I want. The only things we have bought brand new furniture wise are Ikea bookshelves (does anyone not have an Expedit bookcase?) and desk. New furniture just doesn't do it for me. I really want solid (no veneer) teak drawers, but they are so hard to find in good condition. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your new hair, the colour looks fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...