Friday, April 1, 2011

Return to Carpet Burns

A couple of weeks ago I put in my Tiffany big bead bracelet to have the 'C' charm soldered on that I got for my birthday. It came couriered today. 
It is so shiny it makes me feel sorry for my little beads. Shoulda put that in for a clean at the same time. 












When I was at the store there was a girl trying to return a (very obviously) fake bracelet. She had the best story about how her mum bought it for her in the US so it's probably silver the SA had never seen before, and she probably wasn't familiar with the overseas design. I kept letting people go in front of me in the line for the service counter so I could hear the rest of her tale. Hilarious.

Am toying with the idea of also getting this bead bracelet with the peace sign but with the black beads. Annoying that it's $125 in the US but $195 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...