Friday, March 11, 2011

Nailz

Scuse the blurry photo, but what is happening to my nails? They are never this long, ever. I was so freaked out by them I had to cut them. 


Now they are a lovely lilac shade. Australis' 'Peek-a-boo' to be exact. Loving this polish sick. It wears better than Chanel, OPI, Dior. Maybe it's just my weird nails, but for $7.99 or so a bottle I aint complaining. 
(allo there STYD that arrived yesterday)

This salad was really boring til I added some sourdough that I lightly fried. Then it was insanely delish. 

Work is really quiet. Good for lazing around the house with Marcel times, but I'm going slightly insane. 

Joe's farewell drinks last night were sad. When I wasn't crying with laughter from one of his crazy stories I was a bit down to think he has left. Something company-specific stupid happened yesterday, I went to IM him and he wasn't on there :(
My farewell note that I wrote in his card said something like this:
'Dear Stinky Cabbage, 
since you no longer work here I have nothing more to say to you.
Love always, Curry Burns."
Touching, no?

In other amazing news, I finally finished my goddam diploma. Only taken me about 500 years of sporadic enthusiasm to get it done. So overjoyed at being able to add another coupla letters to my work signature (sarcasm).

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the diploma!! Collecting letters is always a chore

    I think your nails look great, I wish I could get mine like that, they are a mess

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...