Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A glimpse of the sun

You can't tell that well from my dodgy iphone photo, but you could barely see the sky this morning through the haze. The rain has stopped and I am frantically washing to get some stuff on the line while there is some sun. 
Things like really dicey down south, one of the managers at work lives down near Albion Park and he had a lot of water through his house last night. Scary stuff. 

I'm so tired. I don't mind getting up at the crack of dawn with Marcel but the past few nights there has been the weirdest loud banging noise outside and I have barely slept. Mr CB reckons its the sewer. Eeeeew. Strata is sending a plumber out today, hopefully it's sorted quickly, can't think about it.


Apparently French Bulldogs do not like the sun. It seems mine does. 
We walked (well he pranced) up to the coffee shop this morning and he was patted and cooed over non stop. I think he is getting a big head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...