Friday, March 25, 2011

Bargains and brown hair!

 Hello Supre bargains! $2.50 EACH ITEM! I normally avoid the one near my work like the plague, but the striped maxi caught my eye as I was looking for one for Greece. $2.50!
I was also tempted by the stripey jumpsuit and the animal print shorts. Might wear the shorts as jammies. Who knows. For $2.50 I might wear them on my head.

Also I have brown hair. I know, I'm shocked too. 
Well it's kinda brown. Very brown pieces. Can't quite look at myself. Not helped by this photo where I look nothing like myself, but a scary alien version. 
It'll wash out. If not I'll get used to it. 
Brown!

1 comment:

  1. I think itt suits you! I went from being a blonde before to being a deep brown and have to say I adore life as a brunette! You'll get used to it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...