Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's day!

I know, I know, the day is generally rubbish and a mass marketing exercise, but does it hurt to tell someone you love them? At the risk of sounding like a mushfest, every day can be V day and with Mr CB it sure does feel like it.

I don't think there is anything worse than sitting in a forced romantic atmosphere eating overpriced set menus, so we ate at home tonight. I made lamb backstrap stuffed with baby spinach and fetta with roasted field mushrooms with a sauce of pureed roasted roma tomatoes, capsicum and parmesan. It was DIVINE, especially the sauce. I was so excited to eat it I forgot to take pics. Oops.

I also made Mr CB some dark choc (ick) love hearts which are pretty much all gone.

In other news, we are staying here in Athens. Cool, ne?
I really, really want to get booking for the islands but it's so hard when you have to get approval from other people. My control freak virgo nature is not liking this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...