Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The day the earth started to melt

41 degrees for my meeting at Epping today in an underground garage. Needless to say I was dying to get back to the beach. I think my leather folder melted. 

Picked this baby up last night, needless to say I am never leaving the house again.

Dinner tonight. Add to the homemade chips about a litre of garlic dip in an effort to rid my nose of this awful lurgy. Bless Mr CB for his amazing cookingness as I would have happily eaten grass for dinner tonight in this heat.

A HUGE congrats for my gorgeous friend Jads on the birth of Gabrijel. Adorable boy with a beautiful name. What a woman- went to Sufjan Stevens Saturday night, popped out a baby on Sunday. Go girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...