Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Booking, booking, booking

Sorry credit card, the time has come to start booking for our trip. I was starting to get anxious about having nothing organised, so yesterday Olga and I churned through sites looking for accommodation for Santorini and Mykonos.

We are staying at Lady Anna in Mykonos


and The Mill Houses in Santorini. 


Hello views! We kinda splashed out for these two places as where else in the world would you want a view more? Cannot wait, it is coming up so quickly. When we started talking about going it seemed like a lifetime ago. 5 months away is nothing. 
Now to start booking for Turkey and internal flights and ferries. I don't think I can leave it until we get there. 

Exam tomorrow. In case you can't tell this is me procrastinating. I got a 74 for my assignment which has taken the pressure off a bit, this is good and bad as I am being rather lax with my study!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...