Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Triple J's Hottest 100 2010

I struggled to get 10 votes together for the Hottest 100 this year. 2010 was not a great year for music for me. I liked a lot of stuff but there wasn't a lot I loved. The only two songs that really, really grabbed me were


Crystal Castles - Not In Love {Ft. Robert Smith}
andMark Ronson & The Business Intl - Somebody To Love Me {Ft. Boy George & Andrew Wyatt}

and even those were probably more for the nostalgic voices. Anyway, my 10 votes:


Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
Best Coast - When I'm With You
Crystal Castles - Not In Love {Ft. Robert Smith}
Kanye West - All Of The Lights
LCD Soundsystem - I Can Change
Mark Ronson & The Business Intl - Somebody To Love Me {Ft. Boy George & Andrew Wyatt}
National, The - Terrible Love
Sleigh Bells - Rill Rill
Tame Impala - Solitude Is Bliss
Wavves - King Of The Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...