Saturday, January 15, 2011

First puppy visit

To say I was excited is the understatement of the century. I barely slept last night, kept waking up thinking of puppies. Today was such a long time coming. It seems so much has stood in the way of me getting a dog, burnt down houses included. But it is finally happening! Deposit paid and tears shed. 




How we are going to choose one is just beyond me. I was really hoping Mr CB would have a fave, but he, like me, is in love with them all. They all have such funny personalities and traits that make them so cute and I want them all. One of the boys is such a trouble maker, the other four were asleep and he kept niggling at them to wake up and play!

The size difference between these guys and the other litter born three days later is huge, they are still so tiny. These guys are becoming big chubbers and are so wobbly on their feet it is so adorable.

Zara, their mummy was there, along with their other six Frenchies. What a life!

1 comment:

  1. They are too cute! I love the little one sleeping in the bottom left-hand corner in the last picture. What podgy adorable little things! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...