Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Thought I would take a breather before anyone arrives and Mr CB is out surfing.

We are having lunch here and yesterday I slightly freaked out looking around as the place was a TIP but it's all good now. We're having about 10 people, and on the menu:
- antipasto platter, chips and dips
- grilled haloumi
- asparagus and spring onion tart (made yesterday, mostly to blame for the mess, in the fridge ready to be cooked)
- salad of zucchini, peas, mint, fetta and pine nuts
- rocket, cherry tomato and parmesan salad
- slow roasted Greek style lamb, been in the oven since about 7am and is smelling amazing
- Mr CB's oven roasted chips
- torronata with blueberries not raspberries as those babies were $9 a punnet. Also got some Cold Rock ice cream and jelly for the little dude. We were also going to have a big fruit salad but fruit was insanely exxy when I went shopping and I think that might be enough food!

Mr CB made me open my presents last night so this morning was a bit of an anticlimax and I ended up going for a walk. So strange to not be hungover on Christmas day and lucky for me as it is an amazing day out there!

I got a Tom ford lipstick (bless him!) Karen Walker peace sign earrings and a Karen Walker necklace of a love heart with arrows through it. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...