Sunday, November 7, 2010

Almost a year of marriage

Can you believe it? I can't. Tuesday I have been married for a year. A year has gone by since that awesome day in Vegas. Crazy.

It took me a while to think of something 'paper' related for Mr CB but I got him tickets for the Lemonheads playing 'It's a Shame About Ray' in full. I think he will be pretty stoked. I will be pretty stoked if he didn't even realise they were playing, which I think he hasn't.

Mummy CB left this morning, it was so lovely to have her staying with us even if the circumstances for her visit were awful. I miss being able to have a coffee with my Mum any time. We sure did our best to make up for lost time though, I think Mario was sick of the sight of us!

2 comments:

  1. were you married in vegas? (me too).
    time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure was, such an awesome decision! Time is going crazy, it is beginning to scare me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...