Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Phew

Massive sigh of motherfucking relief. The money is back in my account.
Called the bank yesterday to see what was going on, they are meant to notify within 21 days. Fail. Turns out they were a month behind and had not even looked at my claim. Not even the times I had called up to see if they were waiting on anything from me.
I can't even be angry at the moment, such a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Up side to a chaotic week. Deep breath.

PS Sushi Suma tonight. Could not be more excited to see the gals and demolish a kaiso salad.

PPS How amazing is the Laneway lineup? Though I already knew, am super stoked for Magski how awesome the reaction has been to it. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...