Thursday, October 21, 2010

Midweek party times in the CB household

There was a wine waiting for me when I got to the top of the stairs yesterday. Needless to say it was not the last. Sore head today.

To accompany the wine, Mr CB made ocean trout. I am not a huge seafood lover and always feel ungrateful and as though it is wasted on me. But he loves it. And it was super healthy. Sacrifices.



Yesterday I had a bit of time to kill between appointments. By a bit I mean 4 hours.  I also had to go from West Ryde to Crows Nest, so did some looksying along the way and picked up this baby at Vinnies for $5. Isn't he pretty? He's definitely a boy. Am consumed thinking of what colour to paint him. And what to name him.

New horsey

Have you seen Grover do the Old Spice man? 
'I'm on a horse'
'Moo'
'Cow'

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...