Thursday, September 2, 2010

Trackpads suck

My apologies, oh blog, for my absence. The mousepad-fingerthingy on my Mac decided to spaz out and not work, as though there were aliens/ ghosts in the computer clicking randomly on things. Strangely it is working perfectly now. Hmm.

I promise to do a proper update soon.

For now, I am tuned to ABC where J-Gill is about to hold a press conference. Will we have someone running the show shortly? I am almost passed caring about who does it, am rather sick of hearing them all carry on.

I will leave you with this gem from What Courtney Wore Today (ie the best website of all time):
“I got an earful about how pretentious Hermes scarves are. F that! Love them!”
C. Love 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...