Friday, October 1, 2010

Babushkas in my ears

Today was lovely. I went up to Newport for a meeting with one of my biggest customers. She was leaving, now she's not. The Northern Beaches were just so nice in this weird arse weather we are having. No one there. Loved it.

Then a $6 club lunch with my friend Lisa and her ratbag/ adorable girls. I got a belated birthday present of wine (yippee) and some cute as pairs of earrings from her new business. I am 99% sure they are meant for kids but is that going to stop me putting babushkas or penguins in my ears? Hell no!
Babushkas!

Home cooked Greek dinner tonight at Olga's. Awesome not just for her cooking skillz, but also for the 100m stumble home around the corner.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    When I saw the title of this post I was thinking that it was about the song from the 80's Babushka, Babushka...
    Do you rmember this song?

    Have a good day,
    Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean the Kate Bush song? I didn't but I do now.
    Will be stuck in my head now, thanks!!

    She is amazing in this film clip!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot3cVY1JESQ

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...