Sunday, August 8, 2010

Week in pictures

Can you believe it's August already? Christmas will be here before we know it.
My first week in August has looked like this:

Some little leftover carpet burns from my tumble down the stairs last week
Love love love getting mail that doesn't require payment of a bill or filling in of some form
  • STYD mag
  • Tarina Tarantino skull earrings and Stella McCartney sunnies from ebay
  • More high quality viewing in the form of Gossip Girl from Quickflix. Seriously the best service ever for lazites like me
Florence and the Machine at the Enmore on Friday.
Amazing. I was in shock at the crowd (groups of grown, non-gay men singing every word to every song etc) and still in shock at her voice. I enjoyed her more last tour, she seems to have lost a bit of her innocence that contrasts so strongly with THAT voice, but she is still head and shoulders above (geddit?) any act I have seen in a long time. 

My boots waiting impatiently for Florence to take the stage

. I had lost interest in Ernest Ellis by then. Are they are Christian band? Surely they wouldn't be covering the Doors if they were?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...