Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Metallica and Cauliflower Cheese

I need to cancel my ebay account. Or change my password. My CB has become obsessed with purchasing 90s band tshirts to add to his collection. Shit's out of control and I'm kinda over going to the post office! In the past few weeks he's bought Nirvana (Incesticide), Smashing Pumpkins, Gunners (for me, bless) and today not one, but TWO Metallica tshirts arrived. I don't deny I like them (well I do to Mr CB), but when is enough enough?


After DYING at the cauliflower cheese at Little Creatures on the weekend I made it tonight. Where has it been all my life? Well, my life since I started cooking. My mum used to make it all the time and I never thought anything of it. So cheap, so easy. Retrotastic. Perhaps not so healthy, but it's a vegetable, right?
Nom

Thinking about my weekend in Malbun, which incidentally already feels like a lifetime ago, I realised it's the first time I have been down there without a filthy hangover. There was the time when I was ill on the national icon that is Ramsay St, the time when I had to run out of a shop on Brunswick St (and not just because they were playing 'Jessie's Girl') and then there was the time with Axl Rose...
I have seen the city in a new, non-ill light. So I didn't spend any time in cool little bars this time, but it's amazing what you can achieve in the day when you are not green. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...